Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Busy Day

So, its wednesday again and Matthew had the day off, but I didn't. It was nice enough to take Tabitha for a little walk though, and we both enjoyed some fresh air. I spent the afternoon babysitting, then I dropped my kids off to be babysat so that I could get some visiting teaching done. That was pretty fun we get up to some really good conversations when out visiting teaching. I tell you getting that break from kids was divine! I have actually finished a really cool piece of artwork and was going to take a picture of it tonight to post, but as it's getting late I think I will do it tomorrow...famous last words eh! So Lesley my most wonderful sister in law was kind enough to spruce up my background for me. and of course since she knows my password I have to be careful to say only good things hehe! That's ok I only have good things to say about her, I am lucky to have her in my life. Anyway it is getting late and I have a few things left to do before calling it a night so I PROMISE to post that art picture tomorrow! and maybe even some new ones of the kids

1 comment:

Let the party begin... said...

Hey! Thanks for the sweet comments...you know, you can always change your password, lol! I guarantee though that I probably won't remember it tomorrow...old age an' all. I'm glad you like the design though. Hurry up with the pictures so we can get a look see into your life especially since you live so far away!