Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 27, 2009

PA Day

So, here in ontario its a PA day. originally I was supposed to be babysitting for the day, but unexpectedley I was let off the hook. So, early this morning I called Latchkey and sent Chloe and Amber off for the day so that I could get my groceries and a bit of a break. after being out all morning I had a relaxing afternoon, and by three it was too quiet so I went and picked Amber up. Chloe is actually going on a sleepover tonight and as she's been begging for a sleepover for a long time now, she is over the moon! Me and amber headed to blockbuster with Tabitha in tow and rented some movies. We watched the return of peter pan and Aladdin and the King of Thieves. Amber thouroughly enjoyed our little movie night, and by the time the movies were done it was Tabitha's bedtime. I've actually been fighting a cold and not feeling so great so today was a good change of pace. yesterday, before all the rain started I got to surveyying my back yard to see what the winter damage was and I came accross my onion plants that I had put in the garden just for fun in the summer to see what would happen. I actually thought they had died in the summer and was suprised to see fresh shoots and some thriving onions!! I thought i took a picture of it but realized my memory card was not in the camera,..stupid me. so I have no exciting pictures at the moment. Anyway, that's it for now, I need to go rest as I'm really starting to feel a cold coming on.

1 comment:

Let the party begin... said...

Okay sister-in-law of mine! You need to get with the program and start taking some pictures, lol!