Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 18, 2009

Life's Embarrassing Moments....

So before I get into the embarrassing moment sega, I am very excited to report that I have new living room furniture!! I've been happily sewing away making new curtains and cushions, and when I am finished I will be posting the pictures of the end product!! OK, now too the embarrassing bit... On sunday we had the High Counsel visit, and he was giving a talk on the importance of being reverant during sacrament meeting and coming spiritually prepared. Well, he just finished talking about how irreverent cell phones were when my cell phone started ringing!!! I frantically tried to find it and turn it off, but my bag had so many pockets...so I ended up exiting as quickly as possible. 99% of the time I either don't bring it or make sure its turned off, but the one time that I forget.....and the person who was calling? responding to an add i placed on kijiji to get rid of some extra rocks!! the few people who actually know my cell phone number would never call me on sunday, they all know better, talk about timing!!!! Quite a few people snickering at that one let me tell you!!!! I seriously wouldn't mind moving up north now...

3 comments:

Superbaldguy said...

Yeah, we all love those cell phones that go off in sacrament. I guess the youth can do their texting easier that way.

Check out my last blog entry, I got some neat photos of Ryan and Mellissa's kids.

Let the party begin... said...

Murphy's law, lol!

Channynba said...

That is too funny!!!