Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Quick Update pictures will follow on sunday, and a video clip if i can figure out how!

Wow, I've been outside more often then in, but today its raining so I'm trying to catch up a bit on stuff! Chloe has achievement girls and we have to leave in a bit but I can atleast do the writing portion for now, and sometime between now and sunday I will add the pictures and videos. When matthew went to Toronto, the hotel that the conference was at had valet parking,..and since he was driving his POS 1995 NEON that has paint chipping off everywhere, he was pretty embarrassed. They all had to wait for their cars at the end of the conference and he was hoping he would be the last one so nobody would notice but they pulled it up behind a wall and asked who owned the white neon so he was saved! He says he plans on having a different car next time!!! Also, his elevator got stuck after eating a big meal at the restaurant and he was stuck in there for over an hour..they had the fire department there and everything. He says it got pretty hot in there, but his main concern was trying not to break wind since he had just eaten such a big meal LOL!!!!Chloe did a little line dance performance at her school all decked out in cowboy clothes and I have a video, if I can figure out how to download it on here. Amber has gotten her first birthday party invitation!! I've been outside digging, shovelling, weeding, planting, watering etc. I bought myself a wheelbarrel and the second time it was used the valve broke off the tire tube!! Well, of course i couldn't find the receipt, so I hoped for the best and took the tube back to the store hoping to replace it. The clerk said i needed to bring the whole tire...so i sighed and left and came back the next day with the whole tire. well this time it was a different clerk, who told me I had to bring the whole damn wheelbarrel!! GRRRRRR so, I went back got it and then got a different clerk who said that they could have just replaced the tube !!!@$#@#$@#$@#$@#$@#%#$%# She apologized for all the trouble I went through and told me there are a lot of knew people in her department. This all happened at RONA incase you are wondering where I had all this trouble. Matthew informed me just before the weekend that he applied for a job in northern ontario. Appearantly if he got it we would have to move to Sudbury. I originally though Missassauga, but nope, sudbury...anyway he decided that he will turn down the job even if he actually got it, because it would be hard to sell the house in this economy and moving is never easy or convienient for a host of reasons. Oh and my last little bit of news, I Have blossoms on my apple tree~!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so excited about that!!!ok, i'm done now, but I promise some pictures before the end of the week!!!!

2 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

Gillian you are a pill, lol! I wonder what Darren would have done if that was him, hahahhahahahahhaha. The apple tree looks great and so does the rest of the garden. I'm glad to hear you're not moving especially after all that hard work in the garden.

Channynba said...

I would have hated to move after all that work in your garden...I think you will have to send me a tutorial on how to garden. It seems to me that you know the best tips and tricks.