Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 2, 2009

Ramblings

I really need to start taking my camera with me more often so that I have some pictures to post on here. Today was a typical monday. I get up with the kids and make sure they all are ready to go. Then I drop Chloe off at school and take Amber to Speech. Right after that, I drop her off at school. After that I took a trip to CHS (Canadian Hearing Society) because I have a new hearing aid on order for Amber, but in order to get the government to pay for some of it, I have to have my family Dr sign a form. Well, my form seems to have disappeared, so I thought maybe I could quick get another one before the appointment on Friday. I wasn't so lucky though. her audiologist is away until friday and the form has to be signed by the audiologist before its signed by the family dr. Hopefully it will turn up otherwise Friday is going to be a fun day...After that I went to my neigbors house for our daily hot chocolate. Her name is NAncy and she has a little girl named Rachel who is 2. We actually just painted for a while too which was kind of relaxing. Then Tabitha got cranky so I got her home and ready for her nap. I tried to rest for a while but my mind was going going going. I was formulating this idea for getting the kids to help with the chores more often, and I ended up getting out paper and pen and making up a new reward system, which I'm happy to report is going super well! Today, Chloe unloaded the dishwasher twice, dusted, cleaned her room, and practiced her piano!! Amber saw her getting stickers and wanted one too, so soon, she was washing all the mirror doors on the closets! (I'll have to redo those, but she really put in a good effort!!) Amber was so proud of herself for getting a sticker too! By the time all that was over with it was supper time and piano lessons. Chloe did awesome! she is really starting to catch on!! On the way home from piano lessons, amber was practicing her writing and doing an excellent job in writing her name! It was so cute to see how excited Chloe was about this. she immediatley decided she needed to give Amber writing lessons!! After getting Tabitha to bed, I peeked in on their activites and saw that chloe had done a whole alphabet in dashes for amber to trace, and Amber was happily obliging. The cutest thing about amber's writing is her "E's" which have far too many sticks on them. After a day like today I feel so incredibly lucky to be a mom. I really enjoyed my kids today! Well now, it is time to get those darling children of mine off to bed! I promise to start using my camera more tomorrow!!!!!!

1 comment:

Let the party begin... said...

I can't believe you posted again without pictures...get a grip woman! If you're going to talk aout the wonderful accomplisments of your kiddies, at least take some pictures, lol!