Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 24, 2009

Time Flies when you're having fun !!

Ok, I have been totally blog negligent latley but the weather has been sooooo nice! today it was 26 and I think i spent more time outside than inside. My garden in the back has a scary amount of roots and weeds in it and I am getting a huge pile of mushroom compost delivered on monday to spread all over front and back gardens, so i've been hacking away at weeds desperatley trying to get as much as possible done before then!!! I had a great birthday even though hubby was MIA a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in a while came over and hung out. we ate pizza and caught up. then my best friend and conviently my nieghbor too came over with her 12 year old step daughter and we hung out in the hot tub playing a tame version of truth or dare after the kiddies were all in bed. I've had some successes and failures with my garden attempts, and have been journalling along the way so that I learn from my mistakes. so far nothing too exciting to take pictures of though as its all beginning stage stuff. Tabitha failed her phone screen test for hearing, and now has to get another hearing test. she is 18 months but reminds me more of a 12 month old in all of her development including her motor skills. So I'm not sure what's up with her but we're about to go on another adventure and find out~! her hearing test is at the end of the month and then we go from there. Amber is doing great at school! she has come a long way! and Chloe, she is also doing great especially in all the areas of communication and being a good friend. (parent teacher interviews were today so...)I still want to try to post every week, but wow, when the good weather comes i spend so little time up here on the computer!!!!anyhoo, That's all for now!!!!

3 comments:

As Lovers Go said...

we are starting our garden too! good luck!

Channynba said...

Evertime I read you blog about gardening...it makes me want to have one. Alas I have no yard. :(

Let the party begin... said...

Darren went out and cleaned the garden and prepped it for planting. This is the first year ever that I didn't do it...must be old age, lol! Sorry to hear about Tabitha's hearing test but happy to hear all is well. I hope Matthew made up for being MIA for your birthday.