Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcom April!

I think my cough has finally disappeared! I've officially decided I need to get back on track with my weight management, and have weighed myself in. Sadly, I gained about 8 pounds this winter. I suppose that's not too far off track, and I should be grateful it wasn't more than that. So my starting spot is offically 155 pounds and I'm holding myself accountable by posting my progress on here. I'm pretty sure all the soil preperations I'm undertaking for my gardening endeavors will burn some nice calories and my neighbor and I have a plan where we will watch eachother's kids while we go get a walk/run in during the week. Today, Amber said she hates Tabitha,..again. I thought sisters were supposed to love eachother? I have no idea my only sister being 10 years older than me, my main experience is in the brother department. i've been having some success with starting my seeds indoors. I actually think many of them germinated much quicker than typical thanks to my professional greenhouse system. but, some are taking the regular amount of time, and at first, I thought there was something wrong, until i re-read the seed packages and realized I still have a week to go before they start to root. I threw my chives out before reading all this, and realized that was dumb. I guess I need to be more patient. just like people, seeds grow differently and need different amounts of water and sun soil to thrive. I realize today just how impatient I can be and that some things can't be rushed.

4 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

I keep telling you to read the pkg, lol. Glad to hear you're over your cough. I hope we see some pics of your efforts with your gardening.

Channynba said...

good Lick on the weight lose and the gardening.

Superbaldguy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Superbaldguy said...

It's still winter here (despite what the calendar says), so coughs and colds will be with us for awhile.