Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 29, 2009

so ends March

I haven't really taken anymore pictures as I've been just trying to make a futile attempt at catching up on housework and getter the garden ready while still sick with a nasty viral infection. We managed to make it through church. Again I can't help wondering do we really need church to be 3 whole hours long??? I have a strong testimony of the principles of the gospel, but sometimes I really get to wondering about all these meetings, and activities and etc etc. How much of it is really necessary? anyway, I really am not feeling that great so I'm going to go to bed early tonight. hopefully by next sunday I'll have completley recovered and have more exciting things to share.

1 comment:

Let the party begin... said...

Hey, I hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to see all your efforts in the garden.