Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 26, 2009

March update






So here's my tardy update. As I was not feeling well, I didn't do much of anything on sunday, but now i am trying to catch up on the ever piling up work that I ignored for the first half of the week. I spent all of march break working on the decorations for the big RS party called Women at the Well. I had to completely put any other tasks on back burner, and was very relieved that help came when I sorely needed it. Well the party went over really well. the food was great, and well i'm biased on the decorations, but the visiting RS stake presidency annoyed me a bit when she commented on everything except for the decorations during her toast. Well, whatever, I was very happy with what i managed to accomplish, so what she thinks doesn't really matter that much after all. I wish i could comment on the program but i didn't really hear it very well, but based on what everyone else was saying they all liked and enjoyed it. I took lots of pictures, and here are a few of them, more to come in a little while. right now though, I have a cranky 5 year old who doesn't seem to understand how difficult it is to type with her hanging on my arms....

1 comment:

Let the party begin... said...

Your picture turned out beautifully. I'm sure it looked great considering all the work you put into it. I can't wait t see the rest of the photos.