Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!



It's tuesday already! well after spending the morning doing housework, I picked up Emilie at noon. She is the 5 year old I babysitt. After feeding everyone lunch I got my camera out. Today we decided to see how tall we could build a tower with blocks. I made a roast chicken and roasted potatoes for supper and I got it all done before picking up Ella at the bus who is Emilie's sister. then after supper, while waiting for the girls mom to pick them up we played with balloons. As usual everyone had lots of fun. Tabitha's already in bed all tuckered out from a busy day of playing.

2 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

Well I'm glad you remembered your camera this time round, lol!

Channynba said...

fun and games!!! And you completed yout own tasks. Way to go woman.