Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekly Update

so I've made a decision that I'm going to try and blog on sundays as my day is crazy busy during the week. I am not going to be babysitting anymore, but its march break, and we've decided to give dog owning a try again. Tomorrow we will be adding a little yorkie poo to our family. So, the reason for no pictures today is I am going to quick post some pictures tomorrow after we've picked up our little bundle of joy. So far it looks like his name is going to be Max but that's not written in stone. This is going to be also a busy week because i've got to finish up all my art/decoration projects by friday night...although I've made a desperate plea for help to the RS sisters today at church. I should have plenty of pictures to post soon though as there is lots going on this week/weekend!!!

2 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

Well you know how I feel about pets, lol so all I'll say is GOOD LUCK! I didn't know you were giving up babysitting? Looking forward to the new pictures.

Channynba said...

i love that your writing more.