Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 9, 2009

What A Weekend!

So I started thinking on thursday that maybe the gods weren't against me afterall, when i got a message that amber's hearing aid appointment needed to be pushed back due to a mix up. so now, I have plenty of time to get her to the dr and get the form signed. then, friday it was so warm and inviting out that I couldn't resist doing some gardening. I have plenty of prep work ahead of me so I try and take advantage! well, I pulled a weed out and it came out too fast and poked me in the eye. My eye hurt like hell all day long so by the time matthew came home from work at 8:30 I had made babysitting arrangements so that I could get to the hospital and check my eye out. we waited for just over 4 and a half hours. I had scratched the cornea but nothing was stuck in it thank goodness. that kind of messed up my whole weekend though because it didn't feel better until sunday morning. The kids had a blast outside though. little Tabitha is addicted to the great outdoors and throws tantrums when its time to go inside. I spend sunday making up gardening plans. I must admit my plans are ambitious, but I know i won't get it all accomplished in one season.

2 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

I love that picture of Tabitha...it's priceless! Get 'em started young is what I say, lol!

Channynba said...

I agree cute picture.