Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 16, 2009

no puppy afterall

so,..the puppy plans fell through, although I can't say I'm overly disappointed. I guess there won't be any pictures until sunday now. but there are lots of things going on this week so I'm sure to have my camera out.!!! I'm changing the subject here to something somewhat related...The truth is even though I want to be done having kids I keep having this nagging feeling that I'm not. It is annoying the hell out of me as I am perfectly happy with our three girls. And that's partly why we t hought on the puppy,...all done with the kids have a puppy now. Its not that I plan to get pregnant anytime soon or anything like that. I don't feel like now is at all the right time, its just that I get the feeling that a few years down the road there is more to come. How do you even explain the feeling? I so want to be done but yet deep down I don't feel like I am. Anyway I'm actually relieved that we're not getting a puppy even though he was very cute.

3 comments:

Channynba said...

:[ no doggy.
:] good luck decision on growing your family. I will watch for the update.

Let the party begin... said...

Well, too bad about the puppy. As for having more kids, just put it on the back burner and see what happens. I remember when I told Darren we needed to have another child after the 3 girls and he was going to be a boy. He was not receptive to the idea until a couple of years later when he also felt we needed to have one...hence Angus, lol!

As Lovers Go said...

Seriously I worry about that feeling but I plan to do what I want too which may sound bad!! We only want 2 because I want to continue my education!